Priority Pass has added seven new restaurants to its membership program at Sydney Kingsford Smith International airport. Through a new partnership with airport dining company Airport Retail Enterprises (ARE), Priority Pass now provides additional choice for its members at seven restaurants and bars throughout the airport's three terminals.
The new food and drink options include the newly opened Peroni Bar and Mach2, sister restaurant to the Sydney dining institution, "Machiavelli", serving fresh Italian dishes and seafood.
Priority Pass Members are now able to use their membership to enjoy meals and drinks at the following restaurants and bars at Sydney Kingsford Smith International:
- Mach2, located in Terminal 1, bringing the skill and signature dishes of Sydney's 'Machiavelli' Restaurant to the airport
- Peroni Bar, located in Terminal 1, serving up traditional aperitifs in a unique concept bar with a contemporary décor
- Benny Burger, located in Terminal 1, offering gourmet burgers designed by Australian master chef Shannon Bennett
- MoVida, located in Terminal 2, offering Spanish cuisine and tapas from award winning chef Frank Camora
- Bistro 2020 & Bar, located in Terminal 2, serving quality Australian beers and wines, as well as a delicious hot food menu
- Bar Roma, located in Terminal 3, offering a variety of pizzas and pasta, and a selection of local and imported beers and wines
- Wok on Air, located in Terminal 3, providing customers with fresh and healthy Asian classics, all prepared to order in less than five minutes.
Priority Pass members can use their membership card to receive an AUD$36 credit off the final bill at each outlet, for themselves and their guests. Each AUD$36 credit will represent a single lounge visit within their existing lounge visit allocation. For example, if a Priority Pass mmber takes one guest to Mach2, they will receive AUD$72 credit off their bill, which will show on their account as one member + one guest visit. The AUD$36 offer is valid for any type of meal and/or drink and there is no minimum spend.