Five more businesses have joined Air New Zealand’s Airpoints programme, offering their customers new ways to earn Airpoints Dollars™:
- Risk insurance provider AIA New Zealand (which is currently seeking approval to complete the acquisition of Sovereign Insurance) is rolling out Airpoints Dollar earning to new customers from today and existing customers from later this year
- Quest Apartment Hotels, which has 34 properties throughout New Zealand and Fiji, is now offering Airpoints Dollars on all accommodation spend
- Aelia Duty Free is already offering Airpoints Dollar earning to customers at Auckland, Queenstown and Dunedin Airports
- Audiology providers Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, will join from later this year offering Airpoints Dollar earning in clinics throughout New Zealand
- Construction and mining supplier Komatsu will be offering Airpoints Dollar earning through the Airpoints for Business programme from next month
Air New Zealand General Manager Loyalty Mark Street says the addition of five new partners to the programme is good news for members and follows a period of rapid expansion.
“These businesses join 63 other bank, retail and travel partners covering a wide range of household and business spend categories including New World, Harvey Norman, Mercury, Mitre 10, Z Energy, Macpac which have all joined within the past two years,” says Mr Street.
Air NZ Airpoints is New Zealand’s most rewarding loyalty programme with more than 2.8 million members. In the past year more than one million flights and purchases from the Airpoints Store were enjoyed by members using their Airpoints Dollars.