Home Community General Travel Travel Deals 20% off ar JR Duty Free

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Biddle
    Keymaster

This is kind of a deal that’s not. JR have another 20% off spirits deal at present that expires on Thursday for online orders.

Has anybody noticed that every time these deals seem to come around that a huge chunk of stock seems to disappear off their website so it can’t be ordered?

Adam Jobbins
    Keymaster

Alert the ComCom!

Kiwiwings
    Participant

No. I suspect a bunch of buyers like myself buy infrequently online and just purchase the item if available. I don’t head back to the site later to see if I got duped. I’m generally buying on behalf of someone else so it’s their money.

Adam Jobbins
    Keymaster

Found (and ordered) a few things by searching their website and google for them and following the link. Looks like they remove a few things from the ‘catalogue’, but if you find them other ways they are still able to be ordered. Very sneaky!

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Found (and ordered) a few things by searching their website and google for them and following the link. Looks like they remove a few things from the ‘catalogue’, but if you find them other ways they are still able to be ordered. Very sneaky!

With the 20% off deal still?

Steve Biddle
    Keymaster

Yip you get the 20% off still.

They do seem to have lots of products on their online store that are out of stock though – Glenmoragnie 18yr (which I love) has been showing as out of stock for months online yet they have plenty in Wellington airport where I would pick it up.

I wouldn’t buy it online without the 20% off though as their shelf price of $150 is more expensive than most whisky or liquor stores.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.