Home Community Airlines / Frequent Flyer Programmes / Lounges Air New Zealand (NZ) / Airpoints / Koru Club Travel Tip: Business Class seats on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner for under $100

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Spain
    Keymaster

We first revealed details about cheap Business Class seats as part of a news story in early April, but we thought this is something more people would
    [See the full post at: https://traveltalk.nz/reviews-tips/travel-tips/business-class-for-100-dollars/]

sonyxperiageek
    Participant

So is there even a benefit (apart from literally just sitting in a business premier seat) from the extra $30 paid?

I changed both my work flights to specifically fly on the 789, and I’m guessing the entertainment screens will be in use too.

Kiwiwings
    Participant

So is there even a benefit (apart from literally just sitting in a business premier seat) from the extra $30 paid? I changed both my work flights to specifically fly on the 789, and I’m guessing the entertainment screens will be in use too.

Not to someone who has already flown business class product, but it is still extra space / personal space than what you experience in PE or economy.

If you haven’t flown the business class product then it’s a cheap way to try out the seat although as stated in the article there are many things that don’t come with the seat, like the service etc.

It’s great some members get access to PE for free. It’s still more personal space than economy. But if you’re a window flyer like myself then I’d rather fly in economy next to a window for the great views and have a seat next to me free than fly middle seat in PE or even the aisle seat of the middle row of PE. Crazy I know.

It’s a good article.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.