Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

Does anyone know if you loose your recognition upgrades if you renew before the 12 mo this is up?

My gold status expires in Sept but I will have enough points next month with 1 upgrade still to use, and no planned flights to use it on.

Steve Biddle
    Keymaster

I’m a little confused by your post.

Do you requalify for gold next month?  If so your other RU will remain until your anniversary date in September.

If you then managed to hit Elite without using your upgrade it would be lost and replaced with the 2 elite RUs

nzregs
    Participant

Slightly related… I can confirm that if you book a flight and lodge the upgrade request before it expires, then subsequently cancel flight for full refund – the voucher does not come back to you 🙂

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Yes. Use it or lose it. RUs expire.

If you can come up with a trip and lodge it before you requalify for gold and receive another 2 RU that would be the best outcome. If your RU is unsuccessful it won’t return to your account. You’ll be joining the nzregs club. 😛

Try and use them early in your year if possible, it gives you time to relodge them if unsuccessful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.