Home Community General Travel Hotels & Accomodation IHG – Holiday Inn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kiwiwings
    Participant

Just had a stay at Holiday Inn Express in Brisbane which was quite cool.  Generally not a fan of HI but still end up staying. This place had a great price and way cosier than an Ibis. Probably because it’s fairly new. The only down side is I’m not a fan of the location but they do have a cbd shuttle. It says you can take it if booked on a corporate rate but I asked if you could pay for it and they said they didn’t charge – just jump on😊. I had a car so didn’t use it myself.

https://m.ihg.com/hotels/holidayinnexpress/us/en/hoteldetail/bneex?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-EX-_-AUS-_-BNEEX

Also stayed at the AKL airport HI for the first time. Just arrived from Oz but flying domestic next day and partner had to be out south too so made sense to stay. We watched the rugby from the bar where they had 2-3 tvs and a projector onto a massive wall. I was thinking it was lucky I’d booked there (cheapest rate at time). Novotel has a tv, not really sure what the set up is at Sudima or other places BUT if you’re keen to watch rugby I’d book here😊.

Only catch is they’re renovating the bar soon and the pic didn’t look like there was room for a wall for the projector but hopefully the pic is wrong!

Anyway they’re promoting CHC Crowne Plaza 25% off best flex rate and upgrade to deluxe room for stays between 7 July and 15 October.  Email [email protected] or 0800 801 111 and ask for ‘connect to Christchurch’ rate. Subject to availability.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.