Home Community Airlines / Frequent Flyer Programmes / Lounges Other Airlines, Frequent Flyer Programs & Lounge Networks Do you think we would see some international plane coming back in June?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jackyleunght2002
    Participant

Hi Travel geeks

Do you think we would see some international flight coming back to Auckland for passenger service in June?

thanks

Adam Jobbins
    Keymaster

I’d be very surprised to see international flights to generally return any time this calendar year, with the possible exception of Australia if both countries continue to show very strong control of the virus as restrictions start to ease.

Even for possible flights between AU and NZ, I think we are at least months away from that.

jackyleunght2002
    Participant

Hi Adam

Thank you for your message previous.. yea. I can see that they are all being delay again.

Btw, can you please explain to me in terms of the government definition – Trans Tasman bubbles. My understanding is we should able be travel to Australia without those 14 days restriction.

So can I take a flight to Australia and transit and take another airline? or is it just purely Australia and NZ travel only?

Thank you very much

Jacky

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.