Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Spain
    Keymaster

Air New Zealand sent out some emails a week or so back. I’m curious – who wants to share how far they traveled – whether a short distance or a long distance?

nzregs
    Participant

didn’t get the email for some reason. Tripit has me at a modest 81,296km but not all of my domestic flights went into tripit.

Kiwimac
    Participant

Did not get any such email.

floydbloke
    Participant

Nothing too exotic sadly.  Just hopping between PPQ (or WLG with the frequent cancellations) and AKL

Kiwiwings
    Participant

I don’t fly just Air NZ but enough to retain with a bit of rollover so I don’t think I have any such emails. Not important enough 🙂

Things are changing with EK leaving the AKL route. I’m not as keen on the QF FFP. I’m going to wait and see what the timetables bring. I think the A330 in Y will be good but….. I’m just not in love. They have a very good J but once again…..not in love.

I’ve been enjoying economyX with VA so swinging that way at the moment … meaning I may swing more towards NZ. And China airlines are coming with their new A350 so I’m definitely trying that out!

I admittedly am too lazy to work out how much I’ve flown. But I’m aiming for less.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.