Home Community General Travel Travel Tips Cheap flights site – ex Aus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kiwiwings
    Participant

http://www.flightfinderau.com/category/business/

Aussie website so AUD. Has economy, business and low cost carrier divisions.

I’d love to get some great deals from NZ but quite often look abroad (ok maybe across the ditch) for cheap flights. Although I’m no low cost carrier fan e.g. Air Asia, sometimes there are just price points where you think stuff it – that’s a damn good deal. (Ok so Air Asia is out for me but there are some low cost carrier’s I have and would fly again).

Anyway, thought I’d share the jealousy! Just need to hook it up with a sale fare from NZ (and suck up a bit of added air time). It’s definitely a website to bookmark. Some good NZ sale fares also.

flightfinderau
    Participant

Hi. I am the owner of this site. Happy to include NZ flights should there be a demand. Do you think there would be?

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Hi! If it wasn’t too much trouble it would be awesome to see ex NZ flights! I know we have grabaseat which actually has some amazing deals. I saw Singapore for ~ $300 the other day and have $19 flights each way to see family end of the week. But there are a number of other airlines that fly here as well.

I can’t speak about the NZ demand but the really good grabaseat deals get snapped up pretty quick so there are obviously a lot of people in NZ that keep an eye out for cheap flights. I’ve just checked that you are on social media so will follow although I’m pretty reasonable at checking your website most days. I think the word just needs to get out that your site is there for kiwis to check.

Anyway, love your work – regardless of your decision to include or exclude NZ departure deals.

flightfinderau
    Participant

Sorry for taking a while. But I have started listing NZ deals. I will try and do a post per day and we will see how we go from there. Enjoy and please share!

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Cheers thank you. Will definitely spread the word. Everybody likes a deal 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.