Home Community Airlines / Frequent Flyer Programmes / Lounges Air New Zealand (NZ) / Airpoints / Koru Club booking for more than 4 people for international travel on Air NZ website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tuatara
    Participant

Hi

Im trying to book flights for my family of 5 to Malaysia later this year on the Air NZ website.  Because it is codesharing with Singapore, they wont let me book for more than 4 people on the ANZ website.  Does anyone know anyway around this?

Could I make 2 separate bookings of say 2+3?

Or just use Expedia (although at the moment that just keeps throwing up a ‘we cannot complete your request error 25’ at me.

Any ideas?

Kiwiwings
    Participant

I don’t have any experience with this. I would assume you could book 2 + 3 separately but you could call Air NZ or contact them via social media to confirm (more characters via DM on twitter). But I wouldn’t book over the phone in case it incurs a phone fee, just ask advice. 0800 737 000.

Is it Air NZ to Singapore then silk air to Malaysia? Just wondering if it’s important for you all to sit together. If it’s Singapore airlines you may need to obtain the Singapore airlines reference from Air NZ to then call them and seat select or ask if there are any charges.

Paul Spain
    Keymaster

Kiwiwings advice is good.

In my experience if you call Air New Zealand, and highlight you couldn’t make the booking online they will usually agree to waive to waive the phone booking fee – or will advise how to handle it online if there is a recommended workaround.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.