Home Community General Travel Hotels & Accomodation Accor Le Club info

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kiwimac
    Participant

A little bird whispered in my ear. Accor will shortly amend the Le Club benefits to give Platinum tier members free breakfast whenever they stay.

I don’t know when from or any more details.

Kiwiwings
    Participant

That would be awesome, especially since there’s all of one lounge in NZ (which I’ve never been to). Failing to see many tangible benefits to chase over gold.

Kiwimac
    Participant

Where is the lounge. I’ve never been to it and didn’t know there was one!

Kiwiwings
    Participant
    Kiwimac
    Participant

Just to update folks – I received an email this morning advising that Platinum members now get free breakfast wherever they stay, even if the hotel concerned does not have an Executive Lounge.

Since that can be as much as $45 per person in some NZ Accor hotels, that is a benefit well worth having!

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Just to update folks – I received an email this morning advising that Platinum members now get free breakfast wherever they stay, even if the hotel concerned does not have an Executive Lounge. Since that can be as much as $45 per person in some NZ Accor hotels, that is a benefit well worth having!

Looks like registered guests to the room are included. I’m not clear if this is continental or buffet/hot breakfast included?

Kiwimac
    Participant

Me neither. The email does not say and nor does the website it links to.

Kiwiwings
    Participant

Asked on another website and told it was a full breakfast – sweet!

Kiwimac
    Participant

I’ll happily confirm that the free (full) breakfast has worked in every Accor hotel I have stayed in in Asia Pacific. It is a bit silly that it does not apply elsewhere in the world.

I did get free access to the Club Lounge at the Sofitel in Gatwick in June as a result of my Platinum status. That had drinks and snacks in the evening and a light continental breakfast but no hot options.

It’s a great benefit because hotel breakfast prices are a bit silly these days – one hotel in QT wanted $45/person for breakfast, so it saved SWMBO and I $90/day for 3 days!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.