Kluiv commented on the post, Are Air New Zealand about to announce they’re purchasing the Boeing 787-10? 1 month ago
A lot of mumbo jumbo in this article. Yes the 787 is having issues, but those are the Rolls Royce powered versions. Not the GE versions which Air NZ could switch to for future orders. As for the 777-10, this proposed variant is nowhere near launch. In fact if anything it is more likely to remain on the drawing board as the VLA (Very Large…[Read more]
Latest In The Forums
- Wellington Airport Flyer bus dumps Snapper, hikes prices.
- Air New Zealand delivers free inflight WiFi for Christmas
- How to tell if your Air New Zealand flight will have inflight WiFi
- Are Air New Zealand about to announce they’re purchasing the Boeing 787-10?
- Air New Zealand revamps partner rewards table
Travel Talk Newsletter
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.