Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GlobalTraveller
    Participant

Can anyone share any tips on travelling to Fiji? Best places to stay on a medium budget?

flickky
    Participant

Would you mind sharing some more information in terms of your visit? Is this a family trip, something with just your partner, would you like to see a ‘off the beaten track’ type of trip or more staying near the resorts?

For some reason my family have taken a liking to Fiji over the past few years and we’ve gone over a few times – as much as I love Denarau I think you should definitely spend some time on the smaller islands. If you’re travelling later on in the year I’d recommend Mana Island (they’re about to start renovations on a lot of their resort and it should be done by the end of the year afaik).

GlobalTraveller
    Participant

Family holiday with primary school aged child. Planning ahead for possibly next school holidays.

Thecatsgoolies
    Participant

Try the naviti on Korolevu. An approx drive of about an hour and a half from nadi.

They do an all inclusive all you can eat and drink style vacation and have baby sitting and kid club events.

I was there about ten years ago and although they had a major fire a few years ago, the resort has been rebuilt. Sister hotel to the more upmarket Warwick hotel.

Situated on the coral coast and not far from sigatoka.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.